I’m a Unity Developer. I love unique designs and art-forward games. I love collaboration and cooperating with professionals outside of my domain, programming just happens to be my contribution to the team. I love discrete mathematics, logic puzzles, and solving problems. I move pretty quickly and favor iteration, debugging, and tests.
- Unity3D (Windows, Mac, Linux, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, or Android)
- Various APIs required for porting projects to major platforms
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Suite
- Shaders (HLSL/CG and all graph editors)
- Console ready design patterns
- 3D math (quaternions, matrices, etc.)
- Clean, testable, self-documenting code
- Game design and rapid prototyping
- Profiling, debugging, and optimization
- OOP, ECS, and data structures
If you want to know more, see more resume above or send me an email below.